Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Concrete Alien At The Beach

Writen by Delmar Germyn

I arrived at the beach today at around noon. When I arrived there was a crowd of 20 or so people gathered at the picnic area. This is a nice wooded area with 6 o r 7 concrete picnic tables and a small playground for children.

The crowd was gathered around a tree looking up and pointing. Up in the tree about 20 feet off the ground was an Alien! It was a silver color with a long neck and a big green head. It had huge black eyes that seemed to be looking down at the crowd. It seemed to be suspended there as if its parachute had gotten snagged in the branches.

The people that I was near where saying that it had been there for a couple of days. Others said they had seen it last week after the big thunderstorm. I heard one man saying to another that he had seen it once last year, but when he came back to show it to his wife it had left!

There was a couple of people with cameras getting pictures to give to there friends. Sooner than I would have thought there was someone throwing rocks at it. No wonder the last one left. A couple of young guys started off to find a ladder.

The sudden appearance of this silver and green guy was not a surprise to me. I had been at the beach at about 5:00 am that morning with a ladder, a hammer, and a nail. I had an Alien with me too! I climbed as high as I could and hung the "little silver man" in the tree.

You can make your own alien out of concrete, or hypertufa. Paint it pink and put it out where it will be found. Then join the crowd and listen to the "experts" tell everyone all they know.

Nice day on the Bay! I went fishing once. The fish I caught told me to go home and start a Blog! He said fish taste awfull, throw me back and spend some time Blogging. Beware the Dreaded Theet O Vac! You can help Mankind overcome the Thetan problem that Ron L. Hubbard devoted over 35 years of his life to. Think about it. "decimus nusiri diegg"

hypertufaprojects

http://www.yukon5.com

http://www.delsmolds.com

No comments: